Salerno butter cookies recipe – Freeze cooked ham.
Salerno Butter Cookies Recipe
- (butter cookie) cookie containing much butter
- A port on the western coast of Italy, on the Gulf of Salerno, southeast of Naples; pop. 151,000
- Salerno is a small city and comune in Campania (south-western Italy) and is the capital of the province of the same name. It is located on the Gulf of Salerno on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- The Salerno or Salernitano is a warmblood type of horse from the Italian province of Salerno. It resulted from crossbreeding Andalusians and Neapolitans.
- a battle in World War II; the port was captured by United States troops in September 1943
- A medical prescription
- directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin’ Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
butter cookies-Koulouraki 2/$1
butter cookies-Koulouraki 2/$1 at Hayward Greek Festival 10/6/06
Butter Cookie and her pet bear Jelly Bear